Boiler Repairs, Gas Engineers in Sale, Cheshire, Altrincham, Bowdon and Hale
Tel: 0161 976 2247 | Mob: 07850 47 55 66
Combination Boiler Repairs are your local Natural and LPG Gas Safe registered gas engineers.
We can repair, replace or upgrade your combination gas boiler system and we do not charge call out charges, you only pay for the work we do and the parts we use.
What happens when you are left in the cold? The boiler has failed! the pilot light will not light, the pump stops or the controls have blown a fuse.
Contractors will charge a fortune, they will not have the parts on board and worse they will send a plumber who cannot fix it and then you will have to wait until their technician is available.
Telephone Combination Boiler Repairs between 9am and 12 noon, Monday to Friday for same day or guaranteed next working day attention
Combination Boiler Repairs have gained an enviable reputation since 1984 repairing combination boilers and as service technicians to several boiler manufacturers.
Our gas engineers are Gas Safe and ACOPS registered with manufacture factory trained engineers.
Heating System Flush
After installation we will flush out the heating system with a hot and cold flush using flushing agent and adding inhibitor to the system on completion, this will help prevent potential problems related to iron in the system.
A gas soundness test will be carried out prior to disconnection to evaluate any potential gas leak problems on existing pipe work & appliances prior to work being carried out. A gas soundness test will also be carried out after the new installation.
We also operate in the areas of: Knutsford, Mobberley, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Macclesfield and Manchester. Please call us for a free no obligated quotation.
are the combination boiler repair specialists. Some of the services
that we offer are:
- Natural Gas: Repair, replacement and up grades
- LPG: Boilers and up grades
- Electric Boilers: Central heating and hot water systems
- Domestic: Boilers and central heating
- Commercial: Boilers and central heating
- Solar Thermal: Hot water
- Solar PV: Photovoltaic feed in tariff solar panels
- Cylinders: Control, upgrade and replacement
- Un-vented cylinders: Control, up grade and replacement
- Control systems: Electrical and mechanical up grade and replacement, including remote control.
- System upgrades: Electrical and mechanical, problem solving
- National Trust: Environmental Award Winning 2004
- Manufacturer: Manufacturer approved installations
- Approved Worcester Bosch approved installer
of the Makes covered: